IT'S STILL WATER!
For most of my teenage years, my family owned a boat. I think dad figured that putting eight children on a boat out in the middle of a lake would make it easier to keep an eye on them! For that same reason and to ease crowding, it was also very convenient to put one of us behind the boat on water skiis. I know you are finding this very hard to believe, but I was at one time quite comfortable on those things--comfortable to a degree but certainly not expert! In fact, my siblings still tease me about my amusing knock-kneed stance. Therefore, I was not destined to be swishing around a lake in my sixties, but some of my siblings will be! And just to be sure, some of us are designing a ski lake! You understand, I use that phrase lightly since my share in this project is relatively small and my best designing skills are in taking minutes of meetings and editing flyers!
So, if you know anyone who is an AVID water skier and wants to live on an island oasis in a beautiful, gated community in the middle of two ski lakes situated in Syracuse, Utah between the mountains and the deep blue sea, this is the place to investigate! http://www.stillwaterlakes.info/
1 comment:
How exciting! Sounds like paradise.
Post a Comment