LORENZO'S OIL
...AND OTHER DOCUMENTARIES
In 1992, the movie Lorenzo's Oil (starring Nick Nolte and Susan Sarandon and based on a true story) captured my attention and became embedded in my subconscious. I was astonished that something as ordinary as plant oils could have healing properties and little did I realize how much I would come to need them myself. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15008350
My undying thanks to those who care enough make this information available.
Bless you!
Other True Documentaries Worth Viewing:
Forks Over Knives
Super Size Me
Food, Inc.
Hungry for Change
Sugar: Sweet, White and Deadly
Burzynski--The Movie
Finding Joe
Vanishing of the Bees
Dying to Have Known
Healing Cancer
The Gerson Miracle
Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
Under Our Skin
Doctored
The Greater Good
Life has meaning only in the struggle.
Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods.
So let us celebrate the struggle.
(Swahili Warrior Song from Lorenzo's Oil)
No comments:
Post a Comment